Custom Search

Magic Jack Internet Phone, a Great VoIP Device!

This little device was first seen advertised late at night on infomercials along with hundreds of other “as seen on TV” products. Little did we know that the Magic Jack internet phone would become so popular? This product invented by founder of YMAX communications Dan Borislow can be found just about everywhere now, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Best buy and Radio Shack to name a few.

The popularity can be contributed to ease of setup and use along with costing only a fraction of the price of its nearest competitors. Sound quality for most calls is excellent with only an occasional eco or static that is the case with all VoIP phone systems.

Magic Jack allows phone calls to be made using the soft phone feature along with a head set without the need for any dedicated hardware. A standard telephone or wireless phone base can be connected to the end of the dongle directly. This allows you to use it just like your standard landline but without a monthly phone bill.

Your computer must be on to receive calls with MagicJack and an email must be given at your account setup and registration to receive voice mail when it not on.

The software is preloaded within the MagicJack so you can connect with your account on any computer using broadband internet connection and make totally free long distance calls. This is very handy if you travel a lot. If you travel out of country you can call anywhere in the US or Canada like you were calling your next door neighbor. You can call any phone – landlines, cell phones or other VoIP and computer phones – you are not limited to calling just other MagicJack owners.

After the first year of service you will have the option of renewing for multiple years at even a more reduced price. You just can’t beat it.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

IT WOULD BE FINE IF IT WORK WHEN I WANT TO USE IT IT SAYING IT ,BUT NOT DOING ANYTHING BUT TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ,ONE MINUTE OF PATIENCE FOR A LIFE TIME OF SAVINGS.??

Unknown said...

i been thinking about trying magic jack but i was wondering does it work good or is there up and down with it, as i have 3 pc so i will have to buy 3

Unknown said...

can your magic jack work on fax machine? send me email at vorasanewilson@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

if magic jack will working when send fax& incoming fax more customer will using it to safe money.

twedin2 said...

It is not recommended to use a fax with Magic Jack by Magic Jack but there have been people who say it does work and other say it doesn’t work. Try searching (Using Magic Jack to fax) or something like that and read what other people have done to make it work. As far as I know a lot of people have made it work just fine.
Good luck

Unknown said...

Magic jack is a hooks like other claims to day .I bought the jack 2 weeks ago and my computer crashed. I want to use with my other lap top but it does not work there is no phone to call and resolve the problem is this a service??????? or steeling in the day light

ethel said...

hi i am a magicjack user for a year and after 1yr it expired so i renewed it fo 3yrs i paid $73.80 with tax included last april 8 2011 i used my visa card so it goes right away at first im having a hard time using it until after aweek it went well but after a 2 weeks my God its was frustrating until now me an my husband we cant used it anymore WHY??? and the saddest part recently may 28 2011 they (magicjack company) took another $73.80 from my visa card again for the second time WHAT WAS THAT??? and i cant talked to anybody I WANTED MY MONEY BACK FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE PAYMNTS because its not workin wel on us SO HOW AM I GONNA DO IT PLS HELP ME PLEASE ... i have the copy of the statement from my bank i have proof i can show it to you guys but my problem is HOW and WHERE ??? thank you ethel elisan of san diego ca. contact no.

Czeus said...

Crap shoot at nest. YOU MIGHT break even but you will likely lose.
My device cut out very 3o seconds for a second or two. You were always saying what or asking someone to repeat what they just said.
So stupidly I bought another one. Walmart wouldn't take the other one back of course - it was used.
So the new one was great! For a week.
Same thing. Now less than 3 months the new one won't work. I tried to get magic jack to reactivate the old one. There is no service number, only a poorly manned chat box. Transfer is not their policy. And they have to return, and of course WalMart won't take it back, its used as well.
It isn't $19.95- its $39.95 including the cost of the device. So take your chances. If it screws up, you are out all your money with no recourse.
Magic junk and we pay for it!

dante sonzini said...

I did buy a new magic jack in a garage sell the last week , when I want configurate this in one of my pc the system ask to me the e mail and password of the older owner...I don,t know this ...have any solution my problem , I have other two magic jack buying of you for my others pc..please answer to dantesonz@yahoo.com