Custom Search

Magic Jack VoIP Internet Phone


Call anywhere within the US and Canada
with Magic Jack


Magic Jack is a Low Cost VoIP Device That Uses the Internet to Make Long Distance Phone Calls


With Magic Jack the owner can make unlimited local and long distance calls anywhere within the US and Canada. Magic Jack VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) which connects to your computer via an open USB port not your modem cost $39.95 for the device and the first year of service and $19.95 a year after. Any person can call you devoid of any added charges or special numbers and its merely $19.95 a year for quality phone service. That's insane! You get a free phone number, caller ID, voice mail, and call waiting. Ya, I know $19.95 a year - WOW!

Not all area codes and prefix’s are available as of yet with Magic Jack. This means that you would need to take an alternate prefix or area code. If you do take an alternate code then local incoming calls would be charged for a long distance call. One way around this, until an area code or prefix in your area is obtainable is, by using your caller ID, do not answer the call and merely call them straight back with no cost to them. I know this is a slight bit of a hassle but for $19.95 a year.

Setting up your Magic Jack account is fast and easy


To get connected only takes five minutes or so when you fallow easy step by step instructions that appear on your screen after plugging in the Magic Jack. Plug your phone into the Magic Jack, pick up the receiver and you will hear a familiar dial tone. Most calls are problem free and have sound quality of the landline you just replaced. Most calls, not all.

You can take it with you on trips and hook up through your note book everywhere you can obtain a wireless Internet connection, that is just about anywhere nowadays. That alone can save tons of money on cell phone calls if you travel a lot. Magic Jack offers portability that other VoIP providers don't.

9 comments:

DavidE said...

I had a Magic Jack account in July 2008 and never used it. Now that I have convinced my wife to try it, I want to pay for another year, I have the jack, etc. already. Thanks.

DavidE said...

I want to pay for a Magic Jack account.

barbara said...

It would be nice if your site included an actual customer service # where a rep was available to speak with in person. Looked evarywhere and wasted precious time with no sucess in locating one,

susan said...

I 100% agree about wanting to get some advice because nothing I do is allowing me to use my magicjack. It seems to have stopped funtioning. I have disconnected it and re plugged it to no avail. Why do you not have a trouble shooting phone number or site where one could go. I found this on a yellow pages connection. Please call me on my cell phone 770-533-1580. I am desparate to be able to use my magic jack again. I paid good money for a service I am not currently able to access . Not good business on your part.

Thanks
Susan H a/c 13454480

henderson said...

my magic jack year was up i try to put money in it would not accept the credit card info keep coming back out

Al said...

My phone is useless Where is the CUSTOMER SERVICE number??? I need assistance NOW.
Call me at (386) 366-4870 (My cell phone.
Edward

monica said...

I was thinking of buying a MAGIC JACK but HECK NO !!Not after everything i've read!I hope these people get sued for selling junk!I hope you people get help you deserve but i would chalk it up as a loss.

Jenny Iris said...

Magicjack is easy to use. It take less than 5mins in installation. Thanks for sharing this information with us.

Magicjack Renewal | Magicjack Plus

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision, keep sharing with us. Magicjack Support